Saturday, September 10, 2005

First Post . . . .The East Appledore Light Railway

Well, this is the first post and somewhat in the nature of a try out of the system. Firstly, a quick picture of the East Appledore Light Railway. For no other reason really than I want to see how easy it is to post pictures. So here goes.....


Seems to have worked I see, .....so lets try another .....


Seems like it's click photos to enlarge as usual

These are just a couple of photos of the new G Scale garden railway project in the garden. Something to keep my brain and body gainfully employed for the odd hour or so of lucidity during this illness of mine ( I have been an M.E. sufferer for five years..) . I have to say the guys on the G Scale Mad Forum are a great bunch and happily as mad as I am! So if you have an interest in large scale model railways, do pay a visit.

Enough for this one.. More to follow........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home